Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Switched

Switched - Sean Michael Interesting concept. Gus was an ass to Coby. I didn't quite like how everything was kind of biased in favor of Gus/Bastian and how they (but especially Gus) was/were sanctimonious prick(s) about it all. How was Coby supposed to know Bastian had turned his life around? It doesn't really sound like B went out of his way to reconnect with brother-dearest either, so for all Coby knew, Bastian was still a junkie.

Also, they have the weirdest nicknames. Coby for Jacob. Gus for something kind of like Augie, if I remember correctly. Bastian for Sebastian's borderline okay, but only because that kind of weirdly makes sense-ish? No idea.

One kind of really big problem:
Okay, fine, it's your right to use "precious" as a term of endearment, but when you're going "My Precious" all the time during the sex scenes it pulls up some decidedly unsexy thoughts. Such as:

Or more commonly,