Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Four (Or Five) Reasons for Kidnapping Tony Stark (In Which Tony Stark Builds Himself Some Friends (But His Family Was Assigned by Nick Fury), #3) - scifigrl47 Whoa. Fantastic Four and X-Men mentions.You know, I like this. It's very in character. At least for Stark. I have no idea about Cap, since I barely paid attention to him. Oh, and because I never bothered to watch the Captain America movie, whereas I did watch the two Iron Mans (because screw the third one).Clint's so...inane, though. Except now that I think of it, I kind of feel this is fanon Barton characterization.Unless there was a Hawkeye movie I don't know about, cuz let's be honest, Clint was a tool in Avengers. Literally. A tool. For pretty much most - arguably all - of the movie.I still don't understand Clint/Coulson. Can someone please explain Clint/Coulson to me? Pretty please?You know what...I like this. It's eerily in character (Tony, at least. I dunno about the rest of 'em cuz they didn't stand out as much, yo').