Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Man In The Mirror - A.J. Llewellyn, D.J. Manly ...what...I can't decide if it was a telenovela or a TV drama.Well, one thing I can say. Dude. Troy's totes certifiable. It's great. In a "this is a book" sort of way. Because actual killing is bad, of course.Eh. I dunno. Did I like it? Hard to tell. It was so hectic. And I remembered so little of bk 1.Do people really react that way? Is it really easy to get duped? That's why I have issues with it. How realistic is it for someone to insinuate themselves into the lives of others? Now, I'm paranoid and don't open up easily, so I can't really think of any stranger becoming invaluable to me in such a short period of time. I suppose if I were completely cut off and it was the only form of support I seemed likely to receive...Aaaand that's why it's TV drama.Still, it was kind of interesting, if hectic and at times incredulity-inducing.