Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Phoenix Rising - Theo Fenraven ...Okay, so not an incubus, then.That was...weird. Um... certainly very different. I don't quite know if I like it or not. The whole thing seems shrouded in this sort of mysticism that I don't know if I buy into. I don't like that everything was so easy for the characters, though. It's almost as if there were either parallel plots running or it was the phoenix-thing main plot with the romance subplot going.The way the law enforcement ran seemed to ring a bit false to me and that marred my enjoyment. I dunno...Also, what does he mean those souls would be returned? Does he mean those people could come back to life? But what if their bodies are already interred? Do they just magically appear with new bodies or something? Or do they just "return" as in "go to heaven"? I mean, it's a nice idea and all, but it had WAAAAAAY too many awkward implications and such. Just saying and all, you know.