Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Purpose - Andrew Q. Gordon O: THIS SOUNDS SO GOOD.please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good please let it be good post-read eta:It was amazing.I'm still quite mind-boggled by some of it. It's quite excellently crafted. I don't like how purposefully vague the ending is. It gives you a hint of what you want, but there's enough reasonable doubt, imo, that it's a bit hard to tell.This is one of those that has me wishing it's possible to give extra credit to. There are so many beautiful subtle nuances to it. It's complex and rich and the characters are diverse and, in my opinion, believable. There's a sense of development, which was both good and bad. At one point, I kind of started losing track almost. I kind of took a mental step back and looked at it and thought, "Wtf. Where the hell did I end up?" I mean that in the sense that this story took me on a journey and I didn't even realize it.It's good.