Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

The Flesh Cartel #4: Consequences (The Flesh Cartel Season 2: Fragmentation) - Rachel Haimowitz, Heidi Belleau Pre-ordered and shit, so I have the book now :DAaaanyways. Here's what I wrote as I was reading:Hmm... I am torn. On one hand, I am a closet romantic and fervently wish for Mat and Dougie to get their HEA in a non-coercive manner.On the other hand, I just find this so damn fascinating. Nikolai's narratives are highly illuminating... It's all very clever and I find myself dissecting it as I go and, in fact, calling some of the methods to be used, although how much of that is cuz I've read so much and have become more in tuned towards the patterns which govern life and how much just because my mind is just that damn depraved, I don't know.:D I'm sitting here resisting the urge to take notes.Hmm...I wonder how academia would respond to something like this? I mean, I'm sure there are others like me (aka, others who read this and/or read things like this) but how would the general populace respond? It doesn't quite seem to fit in either realms of functionality or conceptuality neatly.Man, I really want to see how my AP English Language teacher would have apply Kantian ethics to this...Meh, no way I'm going to email him and ask him to read this so we can discuss any underlying philosophy, sheesh.