Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Litha's Constant Whim - Amy Lane ...I thought I reviewed this, but I guess not...This book really is amazing. It actually made me look at the world in a different way. What Whim said to Charlie in the beginning about how his whole life was still set out in front of him...that was profound, man. Profound.And the rest of it...the emotions are present, amazingly worked. It's incredibly poignant and profound and thought-inducing.I reread it a while ago and I still liked it.(Note: I have not read any of the other books nor am I interested in doing so. Basically, that means I read it as a stand-alone, but there's enough here that it doesn't make much of a difference whether or not I read the others. And unlike Dex in Blue, this one seems like a complete story in and of itself. However, having never read any of the other Green's Hill books, I can't say that for certain.)