Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Twin Flames (Sumeria's Sons) - Lexi Ander It was actually pretty good. The way Ander wove in the Sumerian take into the more... (dare I say?) mundane werewolf element was interesting. Parts of it didn't quite completely mesh and were a little off, but other than that, it was great. The characterization was - for the most part - solid. Nothing supremely annoyed me, which is always a good sign.Reread ETA:Okay, upon rereading, I'm having a hard time reconciling Theo. Sure, on the surface, he seems like the slut and callous whatever that everyone's all raging about, but he seemed genuinely contrite when he realized just how badly he'd treated Tristan. Tristan's insistence at the breaking actually seemed more like a histrionic gesture than anything from deep thought. 'Course, I don't know their history, so I don't know whether or not Tristan tried to talk things through with Theo before, but there just...never seemed any indication. I think I was too caught up in Tristan's angst the first time to see that, but I really do feel like Theo may have been treated a little unjustly.It was also really...explicative. The emotions were good, but it got a little too "let me explain the world to you" at times.