Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Sold Into Service: Boys With Painted Lips - Charlotte Mistry Charlotte Mistry is actually a surprisingly good writer, but I think this is one of those in which its length worked against it. The whole story's told in 5 installments, which really sucks since Mistry is really hella pricey.The story isn't bad, I guess, but I don't really think there's anything revolutionary about it. If anything, I resent that Mistry left the series off at an ambiguous sort-of resolution.It's sort of cute-ish, but in the end, I'm not sure if it's really worth the price for other people.It was borderline okay for me because I tend to read more, as I've said ad nauseum, for characterization and world creation.This is the kind of thing I'd like to take an expand on because there's so little of it when I felt entitled to more, so that's annoying that way.