Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

All Wrapped Up - Morgan Harcourt;Laylah Hunter;Thea Hayworth;Gryvon The annoying thing about anthologies is you can't rate the stories separately.Ground Mission:Interesting/weird. Brief, but pacing wasn't bad for its length. Ending was a bit awk and rushed.Wildwood:I feel like I was missing something the whole time... I dunno. I never really got into the story even in the very beginning. *shrugDark Covenant:...I dunno... I feel like I'm still missing a lot of information, though, and that rather annoys me. This one seemed really short, even though it wasn't really that short. Something about it seemed...incomplete? No, not that. It defintiely was more of a teaser than anything, though, and the random sex was random.Situation Normal:I liked it.It's a good overall sampling. There were a couple in which the tentacles felt incidental and so a bit contrived. I like that it has an actual plot, but that the tentacly bits aren't really fully incorporated kind of detracted from the overall story.The writing itself is decent, which is always a good thing.ETAApparently I'm the odd one out who didn't like Wildwood.