Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Flesh & Blood - Ethan Stone This book bothers me a lot because the MC seems so...naively vulnerable. He reads like a small child. He's the type, though, that I really want to grab by the shoulders and shake him while screaming "What's wrong with you???"Except I know what's wrong.Another problem is Colby.Colby, Colby, Colby. In this one, he comes off as a doormat/50s housewife/ancillary penis. I hesitate because I'm not sure how much of this is due to Cris' narrator's bias.At the same time, though, I so dislike Cristian (see above) that in the end, it doesn't really matter.Their relationship seems so thoroughly sex-based that I don't quite know what ot make of it. I don't know if Cris is capable of having an actual relationship now. The reunion scene with his family was so excruciatingly painful. It was so fake and contrived I didn't really know what to do with it.Actually, after the initial annoyingness, it gets better.The family thing...too much, too fast. It comes right on the tail end of the other thing and You know what? I actually rather disliked it.