Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

The Initiation of PB 500 - Kyle Stone You know, for erotica, it's surprisingly unerotic.It must be the mindset. That's what it is, I think. It doesn't capture the mindset well. Or at all, even, maybe. This could have been great. This could have been the great mindfuck of the century, much like [b:What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?|4827407|What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?|Syd McGinley|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1222650520s/4827407.jpg|4892568]. Instead, it's just...placid. The crossdressing thing...and then the mentioning of the macho pride thing again...that was stupid.The BDSM label still doesn't make sense to me because of the extreme pervading sense of unreliable narrator through the entire thing. I dunno. Maybe the MC's not unbalanced, after all, but it amuses him to maintain the fiction and fuck with the heads of the readers. Or maybe the author just couldn't quite grasp how to give it that chilling edge that [b:What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?|4827407|What Worse Place Can I Beg in Your Love?|Syd McGinley|http://d202m5krfqbpi5.cloudfront.net/books/1222650520s/4827407.jpg|4892568] has.