Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Captive Prince: Volume Two

Captive Prince: Volume Two - C.S. Pacat, S.U. Pacat Very nicely crafted.Oooh now that everything is playing out, it's all beautiful and stuff.:D What a nasty, nasty little piece of intrigue. (I don't mean that in a bad way; right now, I'm cursing the fact that it's hard to translate tone of voice into written words)And the interactions between the characters. It's a beautiful web of courtship that is interwoven and incorporated into the overall plot.This one, I think, should be read in quick succession to the first one. Actually, the same could be said about this and the subsequent volume. These stories were designed to go with each other and if too much time passes in between, the connections the author devises begins to fall apart and disintegrate. For this reason, I take offense at where it ended.I'd like to say, however, that while I rather like and enjoy this "series," I don't really feel motivated to join the fandom, for whatever reason. Mayhaps that is telling in and of itself.