Ayanna

Reader's Discretion Advised

...this confuses me. So...it's like tumblr...for books?

Cut & Run (Cut & Run Series)

Cut & Run  - Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux Hmm...how do I say this?It reads like a collab. Like something the authors passed back and forth as they wrote from the vague POVs of their respective characters. There are a couple moments where it does all seem to mesh together and those are nice, but overall, it reads like...two sides of the same tale, almost, even though they're telling the tale in succession.There also didn't seem to be much in way of romance except for oddly incongruous sexual innuendos. For some reason, I had the impression that neither of them were actually gay...It does seem to...settle in, though. There does get to be a point where I don't notice the swap-back quality so much. I actually rather enjoyed it for a while, even though I still felt rather lost and confused about the plot. Several times I was highly tempted to call BS on the technical aspect of the FBI whatever, but I don't exactly have much real experience, so I can't say for certain.I'm also a little leery about the solution to the thing (I totally called it, though) but other than that...I guess it wasn't bad.